Sunday, April 6, 2014

Wednesday Happiness

So, blood work came back and I am due for IV Iron therapy again.  I'm not insane.  I am not tired for no reason.  I am not keeping myself awake all night long.  My legs aren't only hurting because I'm enormous. 

I'm NOT insane!   I'm NOT insane!    I'm NOT insane!    I'm NOT insane!    I'm NOT insane!

WOOT WOOT!!!   WOOT WOOT!!!   WOOT WOOT!!!   WOOT WOOT!!!

NOT INSANE! 
(well, not about THIS.  In other ways, it's debatable.)

There is sleep and strength and happiness and exercise in my future again. 

Please God, let Wednesday come fast.

Heee Hee Hee Heeeeee!!!  

If I could skip, I would. 

It's a skipping session in Multiple Fonts instead. 

You'd think it was World Peace.  It IS! 
Just World Peace within my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment